Friday, September 08, 2006

Homecoming 2006

Wow, Monday was the last post. Sorry everyone, life's been a bit hectic this week. I sure wish the world would slow down for a bit and let me take a breather. But...forward we go, onward into the night!
And this is one of the reasons. I mean really, how cute is this fountain? Oh, I mean the dandy behind the fountain.

Tonight is Lamar High School Homecoming 2006. Go Vikings! In the above picture, Spidey is being eaten by a bison. Just one of the things we did to occupy our time whilst waiting for Kelsey's date for homecoming, Max...like Kelsey is in the picture below. Kelsey's first homecoming. Our little girl is growing up, dang it. Sorry, Kelsey, I couldn't resist. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think any of your friends read my blog.



Max and Kelsey with their Homecoming mums on. Aren't they cute? He even held the car door open for her when they left. Awwwww.
Full on view of Kelsey's mum. It has candy on it! Hmmmm, none of my Homecoming mums (and might I add I went to plenty of homecomings in my day) had food. These kids these days, they just don't know how good they have it.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has had such kind words for me about my blog. It certainly validates my blogging. I so enjoy doing it, thank you for enjoying reading it. And to those who can't get my videos (thank you for letting me know) I will always post stills on the blog unless some unforseen event keeps me from it. I hope someday you'll be able to see the videos. Thanks everyone for your input!






No comments: