Thursday, November 14, 2013

A very sweet treat.

I can't believe how long it's been since I last wrote here!

I will catch y'all up later on what everyone's been doing.  Right now I want to tell y'all about a new thing someone introduced me to...Gingerbread Oreos!  Oh MY goodness, they are delicious.

Nabisco - you've outdone yourself.  I didn't really think you could improve on the oreo, then you came up with the vanilla oreo with chocolate innerds.  THEN you come up with vanilla oreos with flippin' gingerbread flavored cream in them?  I think I'm happy they won't be around all year.  I would be big as a house.


Just in case you needed to know what they look like.

I've been thinking a lot about my blog lately.  Madeline even asked me why I haven't updated in awhile.  I think I will begin anew.  So much stuff goes on around here.  You might (or might not) find it amusing.

So, I'll give it a whirl and see what I can come up with.  See y'all soon!

No comments: