Friday, November 15, 2013

Oops, some trouble!

I got into big trouble (well, any trouble I get into I think is big) for updating my blog during work hours.  As well I should have but gosh darn, those cookies had to be shared!

This weekend should be a relatively docile one.  Anna does have a friend coming to spend the night tonight but other than that, not much going on.

Since I've last posted, we've gotten a new puppy.  Maybe two since I can't remember if we had Paco when I last posted.  We are now on an equal playing field with the animals.  Two dogs and three cats.  One cat stays in the attic because he hates the dogs.  Comes down only to eat (and hopefully do his business).  The other two cats don't like the dogs but don't care enough to go so far as the attic.  

Paco is a mixed mutt.  Hank is a chocolate lab.  Still a puppy even though he's a 1 1/2 yrs. old.  Yes, yes, I have heard the whole two years for puppy-dom for labs.  We're enduring but looking forward to the settled down Hank.  I love that dog, even in his puppy prime.  Paco tolerates Hank because he's the only other canine in the house to play with.  So they play and growl and bark and growl and play and, in general, drive me crazy.  Some days it's a zoo in the house and the house isn't really big enough to house a zoo plus humans.  But, I wouldn't have it any other way.  It makes life exciting.

No comments: