Monday, February 27, 2006

if it's not one thing...


Because life isn't nearly enough fun in and of itself...God gives us pink eye. Sadie's school calls today and tells me Sadie has pink eye, it's going around up there. Oh, joy. She can't come back until she's been on the eye drops for 24 hours. The DOCTOR says she can go back tomorrow but apparently that's not good enough for the school. I called them back and told them the DOCTOR said it was "ridiculous" that she couldn't go back tomorrow and they said "the handbook says"...yadda, yadda, yadda. Whatever.

This will make week number 3 with a trip to the Doctor's office. Valentine's day was Anna's 6 month check up. Last Wed. was when Mads went for Strep and today was Sadie's turn. I told the Dr. we would try to stay out of there or at least skip a week and he laughed and told me "that's ok, I have a daughter getting married soon, you can come back everyday, three times a day if you want".

No I don't want. Not that I don't enjoy our 2 min. conversations but I would really like to go a week or more without seeing him.

Stay healthy, y'all.

No comments: