Friday, February 03, 2006


This is my mother-in-law. She is the mother of 10 children. Including my wonderful husband. She turned 83 years old January 24th. We're having a party for her and her twin sister tomorrow. The pictures from which you will be able to view here tomorrow. It should be quite the shindig. I'll give you a full report.

She still lives on her own (although at present not by herself) and drives herself around and lives a full life. She is a giving, trusting, forgiving, beautiful soul and we should all hope to live as well as long as she has. She's headstrong and stubborn and strong as an ox. She walks a mile everyday "around the track" although I don't know where the track is. She went to Italy last year and from what I hear no one had to wait for her on any trek, she led the way.

I hope when I am 83 I am as vibrant as she.

No comments: