Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Anna's first day of school

Hello All,

Since my camera is broken I'm going to link you to my friend Elaine's blog so you can see Anna ready to go to her first day of school for this year. Elaine is keeping her while I work (no I don't know if I have the job yet, I'll keep you posted) so she took her to school yesterday along with Ben and Gavin. Here's the link Elaine's Blog

On the camera front, Auntie B has offered one of her many cameras to me so I can continue my bloggin. Thank you, Auntie B!

So, on another note: Don't you think I'm shooting low? I mean Sarah Palin was a PTA President and look at her now! She's the running mate of John McCain! Me? I'll be the receptionist at my kids' school. Not a lowly job, by any means, and not mine, yet, either. However, I'm going to have to give this some serious thought! I mean, Vice-President of the United States........

OK, also, I'm glad Louisiana is OK. Granted, alot of destruction but not nearly as much as feared. Way to go, LA! However, now I'm hearing grumblings that too much caution was taken. PEOPLE! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELVES? Too much caution? Get over it. That's all I'm saying about that.

That's all for today. I'll try to get the pics of Conrad "fixing" my phone on here tomorrow. I took them on my Iphone. Love that thing!

No comments: