Monday, March 02, 2009

Canton

Yesterday, Conrad, the girls and I met a friend of mine that graduated from High School with me and her family in Canton for some catching up and shopping. I would have known her if I ran into her on the street. She hasn't really changed much. Well, her hair is shorter. San always had lllloooooonnnnngggg hair in HS. Although, I think before we graduated she got it cut for a pageant or something. Anyway, here is the whole gang, mine and hers. She's the one in the shades.

Her children are adorable, by the way. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take pictures of just them. Miss Josephine is beautiful and Tobin is all boy. Handsome but all boy. Hopefully we'll get together again and I'll take better pics.




San and I - quite obviously facing the sun - hence the squint.


San found herself.

This was my big purchase yesterday. $12, personalized just for me (with some bling, mind you). Pretty good deal, don't you think? Well, I really like it so there.

No comments: