Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving, the conclusion

Remember last Thanksgiving? We went over to Paul and Anita's and Paul fried a Turkey and madness and mayhem ensued? I just went to my posts to put a link to last year's mayhem and of all things...it never made it to the blog! I had forgotten the camera and I was relying on others to send me pictures and I guess they never did. Well, suffice it to say, Paul fried a turkey and upon taking it out of the fryer, you guessed it, spilled the whole VAT of grease all over the patio. The only other person out there was Anita and, yes, her foot got burned badly. She had to go to the ER and well, that's the story in a nutshell.



Well, this year, we went over to Paul and Anita's and Paul fried TWO turkeys and you know what ensued? How 'bout some overstuffing of tummies! Yummmmmmm! No spilled boiling hot grease, no skimping on turkey so there would be some left for Paul and Anita when they got home from the emergency room, just slap-happy eating and giving thanks and watching the cowboys tromp the NY Jets, oh yeah, can it get better than that? Here's a picture of the conquering heroes.

Just look at that delicious turkey!
Here's (from l. to r.) Richard, Conrad, Margaret, Peggy, Paul and Eden.
What a happy group! Anna riding Eden's rocking horse.
Uncle Paul holding Maddie Rose (he's the only one allowed to call her that).
And, since there's never any pictures of me on here, I decided to include this one of me and my sweet hubby.





During the Cowboy's half-time show, Anna got jiggy with it.


Again, I wish you and yours a happy Thanksgiving.


And, now, let the Christmas holidays officially begin.

No comments: