Thursday, July 31, 2008

Did I shave my legs for this?

OK, so I hear the water running in the bathroom and that's never a good sign. I enter, begrudgingly, and find Anna at the sink, also never a good sign. She is washing a Webkinz, which I have told them a million (no exaggeration) times to not get wet but somehow, always, there is at least one wet Webkinz in our house.

So, we squeeze out the Webkinz and I, yet again, reprimand about getting the Webkinz wet. Then I notice the razor as she is telling me that her leg hurts. I ask her if she has used the razor and she tells me "yes, to get the peanut butter off my leg". Oh my goodness. When I asked the question, I thought the answer would be yes. I just didn't think it would involve peanut butter.


Obviously, there is still peanut butter on the right leg and on the left you can barely see where she sheared off a little skin in her first attempt at proper leg hygiene (on the fatty - like there's fat - part of the calf). Frankly, she did a better job at her first attempt at shaving than I did. I remember a huge piece of skin coming off my shin bone. Remember that, Mumsey? Ick, I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

When you opened this update up, "Did I Shave My Legs For This" should have been playing. Wendy, you can see her blog here figured out how to put music on hers and I'm trying to but haven't perfected it yet. You'll know when I do!


No comments: