Sunday, April 05, 2009

Two days worth

OK, first of all, I couldn't find music to fit both of these activities on here so "Chariots of Fire" will have to do.

Yesterday was Ben's birthday party. Ben is Elaine's oldest son. Elaine is Anna's Mom during the day while her real mom works. hmmmm, feeling guilty? nah... Anyway...This is Ben, he turned 5!
This is Anna on the way into the party.
Ben loves mice. Hence Anna's whiskers and pink nose which you can't really see in this picture. But, look at this cake!



And look at these! Amazing, huh? I'm sure Anna's snacks are just as cute everyday.



They had a bounce house!
Yes, that's Anna. Can you believe how big she is?

And this is one of the gifts one of the guests brought. Creative, huh?




So, tonight, Conrad and I got to go have dinner with some high school friends of mine. Marty and San. You remember San, right? She's the one we went to Canton with. It was great to see her again and a hoot and a holler to see Marty. He will flat keep you in stitches!



Marty and San.






All of us together. Joe, San, Marty, Me, Conrad.








Marty and San acting like children. Now, Now!



Oh my, what a lovely evening. I haven't laughed like that in ages. Thanks, Marty and San for such a lovely evening!
Good luck, Marty on your job interview tomorrow. I hope it all goes well and you get to move here!


By the way, tomorrow is the Wangler Family Household National Holiday...OPENING DAY FOR THE RANGERS!!!!!! George W., the family and I will be going. You know the former Pres. is throwning out the first pitch. I'm so excited, I can't stand it. I'll have pictures!





No comments: