Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring break memoires

Here's what we did over spring break. On Friday, I left here and took the girls (all 3) to Shreveport to spend the weekend with my brave mother. I then travelled on to West Monroe where my Auntie B lives and literally did nothing but scrapbook and eat (with two trips to Hobby Lobby thrown in for good measure). This is what I looked like all weekend.


This is my Auntie B (or Aunt Brownie for some of you). She gave me the coolest machine. It's called a "cricut". It will cut shapes, letters, whatever out of any piece of paper you put in it. It is WAY cool. She has assured my invitation to many a "crop" with this gift. She also bestowed upon me some scrapping items she doesn't use anymore as well as some new "Creative Memories" items that have been very useful. Thank you, Auntie B. for all the scrapping goodies and the lovely weekend.


This is my Uncle Howard (Auntie B's man) and she bopped him in the nose for sassin' back so he had to stick tissue in it to keep from bleedin' all over the house. Not really but it sure makes a good story.

Below, is Uncle Howard's fix to the problem that I left him with. I took a shower in Auntie B's shower and broke the water faucet handle off. OOPS! Ingenius fix, don't you think?


I had all sorts of help scrapbooking. Especially the furry kind.


On Sunday, I went back to Shreveport to save my mother from sure insanity. I got there in the nick of time. Whew!

On Monday, we went to Sci-Port which is a science "hands-on" place complete with planetarium and all. Totally awesome place. In it, there is a big pendulum that swings and knocks over chimes. This is the picture of the pendulum and after that is the video of it knocking over the chime. Tell me I don't have good timing. The video isn't edited, I don't know how.








On Tuesday, we went down to the Boardwalk and had lunch with Allison (my totally cool step-sister) and shopped for Easter dresses. No, you can't see them until the big day. But let me just say, you'll need to sheild yourself from Anna - she'll be so cute.


Anna got tired of walking and needed to rest.

This is Allison, my mom and me having lunch. Sadie took the picture.


Bathtime because....

Oh yeah, Anna's first pudding experience. My mother found pudding everywhere. Drapes, floor, table, you name it. What were we thinking?

No comments: