Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anna's birthday party

Sorry I am just now posting Anna's party pics on here. I've been sick since Tues. night and I'm just now feeling like I can be up without keeling over. Concensus is either the flu or heat exhaustion. Either way, I don't like it one bit.
This was Anna's birthday cake. Jon and Tylar came over and I made chicken and shrimp enchiladas as well as fresh pico de gallo and the cake (which was brownies, by the way). No wonder I got sick. That's more cooking than I've done in awhile!
This is Anna opening her presents. Hmmmm, a ball! Yay! That was from Madeline as was this...
... The funky monkey. You press his foot and he plays "Hey, Hey, we're the monkeys" and raises his hands up and down. Oh joy, oh rapture! Try hitting that thing in the middle of the night and see if it doesn't scare the crap out of you! On the bright side, Anna knows up and down now. Looks like we should have gotten her some clothes!
Anna's gift from my mom was this "cocoon" bike seat that goes on the back of Conrad's bike. Conrad got her the helmet. I wanted to get her a foam padded suit, Conrad said that would be going a bit overboard.
You can't see it on her face in this picture but she really does love going biking. If someone else touches that bike and she's not on it, she screams "mine" at the top of her lungs and cries until they get back.

A good time was had by all and I think she loved all her gifts. Happy Birthday, Anna!

Happy Birthday Auntie B. and me!

No comments: