Monday, June 08, 2009

I promised my Mumsey that while she had the children I would update the blog with all my pictures I've taken over the last week or so. You have her to thank for these updates. There should be one each day.

This one is Anna's end of the year program at her "school". They made these t-shirts, the rainbows are made with their fingerprints. Very cute.



















OK, I saw the blog after Conrad opened it up and all my pictures were in a nice neat row, like they're supposed to be. I don't know why they don't look like that when I put the blog together but I'll just have to deal.






As you can see, Anna's come out of her shell a bit. They used these scarves when they sang "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain".













And, proud moment for us as a family. She knows all the words to "Take me out to the ballgame". Excuse me while I wipe away this tear. Enjoy.

No comments: