Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The many faces of Madeline


The trials and tribulations of Kindergarten are taking their toll on our little Madeline. She turned a card today ("K"indergarten-speak for got into trouble). She didn't follow some direction which she cannot for the life of her remember so that her Daddy will be placated. Needless to say, I think the turning of cards will be few and far between if I can believe the look on this face is true contrition. Somehow I managed to convince Sadie that turning a card was the worst thing she could ever do and I could just tell by the look on her face when she got in the car if she had turned one over. I think she only did it 3 or 4 times.



And, 10 min. later, she's off to the races. All is forgiven after promises to go and sin no more.

We're so angelic.

Not
Total goofiness.

I did not tell her how to pose for these pictures. As a matter of fact, the one where she is running she was actually running from my taking her picture. Finally she acquiesced and came back and posed for the last 3. She's a ham at heart.


No comments: