Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rain cats

We were sitting outside this afternoon and this stuff started falling out of the sky. We asked around and apparently it's called rain. If you look real hard you can see the drops (amid the paint drops, the rain is darker). That's about all the rain we got today. But...we did get rain!We went to the "Fort Worth Cats" game tonight and had really, really good seats. Front row. This is the mascot "Dodger the cat" and Anna was smitten. Everytime the cat was in eyesight she would point to it. At one point the cat was throwing out popcorn balls and handed me one for Anna. I moved closer to him and he reached down as if to touch her and you wanna talk about a freak out. Man. She didn't cry but she shuddered like "what the heck...that thing can TOUCH ME?" It was one of those times I wish I knew how to put video on here and then had captured it on video.
One of my crowning glory moments in photographic history. I caught the action as the ball is leaving the bat for the first hit of the game for the Cats. It was a double. Cool, huh?
Hmmmmmm...how did that get in there? Mom, that was for you. Just a little boy toy option. It was a great place to people watch. Well, it was if you're a fan of young...well built men...wearing tight pants...showing those muscles God gave them...Oh my...I may swoon. Forgive me, I digress. Yes I know who won...The Cats did. 5-0 all 5 runs scored in the 4th inning...you can check it out...I sure did!

No comments: