Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hair raising update

First of all, if this is your first visit to the blog today, STOP! SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE OR YOU'LL BE LOST!

After reading my previous post, my friend, Jessica e-mailed me and asked if I would like her to cut Anna's hair. She cuts her children's hair and it always looks cute. She said she would come over here and I took her up on it. Here she is, fixing Anna's mess.


This is after she asked Anna if she had ants in her pants. Anna immediately started looking to see if, indeed, she did.


The finished product...


It's almost not the same child. When we went outside, it took me a minute to recognize her. I am a little sad that our long, blonde-haired girl is gone. But, in her place we have a cute, blonde-haired bundle of sweetness (and hopefully scissor-less).

Thank you, Jessica for helping us out. Anna's cut looks so sweet (even if unfamiliar) and the fact that you did it made it easier for me.

No comments: