Sunday, June 22, 2008

Eight things...

OK, I got tagged by Elaine at MissElaine-eous life to do a meme. Still don't know how to pronounce it but here goes.

It's called Eight things:

Eight things I have a passion for:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Travel (rekindled by my trip with Mumsey and my upcoming trip with the "girls" in the family)
4. Blogging
5. Helping others
6. Sweets
7. Eating out (don't get to do it nearly often enough - probably why God doesn't let me win the lottery - that and I usually don't play)
8. Scrapbooking

Eight things I want to do before I die:

1. Go on a cruise
2. Go to Europe (with my husband) and actually take my children
3. Have a clean house for more than a day
4. Go see all the movies nominated for "Best Picture" for the Oscars
5. Have clothes that fit each occassion
6. Do a family reunion at a place that does all the work so we can all just enjoy each other
7. Have season passes to all the fun things that are around here
8. Have a job to pay for all the things listed above

Eight things I say alot:

1. Clean up the ___________ (you fill in the blank)
2. What did you do?
3. I don't know where your binkie is
4. What do you want for dinners this week? (usually this is a weekly request before I go to the grocery store)
5. Hello (answering the phone)
6. Where did this mess come from?
7. Who took/moved/used__________(you fill in the blank, there are numerous answers)
8. Yes, I'll help you

Eight books/magazines I have read lately:

1. Predator (Patricia Cornwell) read it while in WA
2. People Magazine (read it on the plane to WA)

Well, I'll have to cheat on that one, don't get alot of chances to sit down and read

Eight movies I've seen eight (or more) times

1. A Knights Tale
2. Princess Bride
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark
5. Shawshank Redemption
6. Every Disney movie ever made
7. The Sixth Sense (never gets old)
8. Grease

Eight people I am tagging to do this meme:

1. Jennifer (hey, VBS buddy, it's your turn!) view her blog here
2. Wendy view her blog here

Well, I'll have to cheat on this one, too, as I don't know that many people who blog. Oh well.

Hope you enjoyed the little insight into my psyche!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

did you forget about me? I blog