Monday, June 23, 2008

How not to paint

The girls have been bugging us to paint the little house out back for several days now and Conrad has been successfully putting them off. Until today.



Somehow they got him to get the paint down and, while I wasn't there, I am guessing he told them they could paint. Well, later on, I can hear squeals of laughter and I'm thinking that that can't be good and so I look out the window and here is what I see...

I could not believe the amount of destruction in such a short period of time. Nor, did I know we had two of "the kids" over "helping" paint. I called their mother and apologized in advance for what her children would come home looking like.




2 comments:

awwood2 said...

This is the stuff of happy memories . . . at least they weren't painting your living room! Love, Ann

Unknown said...

Those pictures are awesome. Bribe material later in life, no?