Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter pictures

As I have stated before, I have no control over what order my pics are posted on here. I actually did this once already and instead of pressing "ctrl i" for italic, I pressed "ctrl n" because I wanted the word "not" italicised. Well, when I made that bonehead move my entire blog went "POOF". Gone. Vanished. See ya later, alligator, gone. And, coincidentally, the pictures were in the correct order on that particular posting. Go figure. So here goes.

I set up a photo studio in my hallway. I used pale yellow sheets as backdrops and floor drops and a white sheet to cover the chair I had the girls sit in. It works well, but it sure gets hot.
This is one of my favorite pics of Anna.
I got a bajillion plastic eggs and after the serious pics we took some fun ones with all the eggs strewn about. That's how I got the pic (see "meet Banda") of Banda.
Just what you've all been waiting for. A picture of the whole family. We're at church Easter morning. Thank you, Ann, for taking the picture. Not only do you play the piano beautifully, you click a mean camera.
This is one of my favorites taken in the hallway studio. I love the look Anna is giving Madeline.
This picture will go down in Easter picture history. There were only 2 pics taken of all 3 girls in front of the flowers at church. This is the only one that came out. Anna looks so happy, NOT!

No comments: