Saturday, April 29, 2006

Girls night part deux

Tonight we invited Kelsey from across the street to join us for munchies and movies. We also curled hair. We watched "Wallace and Grommet, Curse of the Wererabbit". It was cute. This is all of them (Kelsey is on the couch - nothing but the best for our honored guests!) watching SpongeBob before hopefully drifting off to dreamland. Hey, it's my world...I can believe they'll go to sleep if I want to.

And before you feel too sorry for me...I had the most amazing foot pampering today. Kelsey's mom is a massage therapist and has added foot reflexology to her repetoire (sp?). I had a foot soak, softened my feet as in got all those calluses off and then the most wonderful foot massage/reflexology I've had. Then the parrafin wax was the icing on the cake. You should try it sometime. You won't regret it.

No comments: