Thursday, April 27, 2006

gardening

I tried something different tonight. You 'll see what at the bottom of the page. It didn't work. Oh well.

Does anyone know what this particular plant may be? I'm thinking it's a weed but only because it was growing so well and I was weeding in my little garden and my husband thought he would help and pulled up this amazingly large plant and I shrieked! So, he stuck it back in the dirt and lo and behold it started growing again. I don't think it would do that if it was some exotic plant that was going to produce some beautiful flowers. So if you happen to recognize this as a lovely plant or a crappy weed, please e-mail me or use the comments and let me know so I can let my husband rip it out for good or I can tenderly care for it whichever the case may be.
This is a view of the "southside" of the garden. Yes, I know it really needs to be weeded. My rose is right beside the white hanging plant nearest the ground. You can barely see the little bud to the right and a little up from the basket. My easter lillies are planted in the "northside" which would be to the right of this picture. They didn't bloom this year or if they did I don't remember it, which is unfortunately entirely possible.
This is Anna in the backyard today. Her sister thought she should be at the table. I thought it was cute.
The description for this picture is following it. (It's what I tried new.)

I'm going to try something different tonight. I'm going to write what I want for a picture then try and post said picture (one at a time, instead of all of them at once) and see if that works. Here goes....!

I have bud #2 on my rose bush. I am so happy and amazed that it's growing! Here it is...ready?


Ok, it didn't work.

No comments: