Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy day

Wow, today we did many things. We got the house clean (thanks to some help from the ladies at Victory Outreach - they are SO lovely and non-judgemental). We had pictures professionally done (you'll see the finished product later), we went letterboxing with our friends the Strengths and then we came home and I made the cornbread for corn bread dressing (yes, I know I should have done it last night but I completely forgot). And then the girls put on puppet shows. Although, I saw no puppets, they were cute anyway. Oh, and then I managed to fit in my test on the musculoskeletal system (I made 100%).
Here is Sadie in the midst of hers. It was about Mia, her huskie. Please don't quiz me on it, I don't remember most of it.

Sadie taking her well-deserved bow.
Sadie waiting to "do the lights" when Madeline starts. Notice the curtain their Daddy fashioned for them. He's so good.
Madeline making her entrance.




And you thought I was talking days. Nope! Here's part of the professional pictures we had done to day. And no, this is not the cutest one by any stretch of the imagination.

No comments: