Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Sunday

"How many times is mama going to set me in front of this door to take my picture"?
Sadie and Anna before church this morning.

"As long as it's followed up by one of these suckers, she can put me in front of that door as many times as she wants, bring it on"!
What could be under this rock? Could it be...?

Yep, it's a letterbox! You can barely see the it beside the rock on the left under the green vines. Inside was a stamp of a turtle. Totally awesome letterboxing adventure today. Yesterday, we looked for two and found two today we went to look for this one and one we didn't find before. We still didn't find it.

And, by the way, it was Madeline who asked if we could go "boxing" again. I figured they were "boxed" out but they are eager again. I'm so happy to hear it.

No comments: