Tuesday, November 14, 2006

good/bad hair day

When we were getting ready for school this morning, Madeline asked me to braid her hair. Braid her hair!!!!! The moment I've been waiting for, finally here! My middle daughter wants me to braid her hair. Nevermind it's going to put me behind on the morning, nevermind I really need to go pee. My baby wants me to do her hair!

I made her brush it, because when I do, she thinks I'm the evilest (Sadie's word) mother that ever walked the earth. So, having done that, I proceeded to french braid her hair. It really did look cute. Until I picked her up from school that is. This is what is left of our hair braiding bonding experience.





I don't know if you can see the leaf stuck in the braid. (click on the picture and it will make it bigger) I don't know what this child does at school but it obviously involves rolling around on the ground.

No comments: