Sunday, November 26, 2006

Early morning excitement

I got up this morning with Anna and as usual she was ready to eat. Look in the freezer - no waffles. Gotta go out to the freezer in the garage and hope there's another package. What I got was way more exciting. When I first turned the knob on the door I saw movement that was distinctly cat. Our cats were inside because they, too, were hungry and waiting patiently for me to feed them. I don't know what cat that was but I got out there in time to see it head out the back garage door - encountering this little fellow. Ok, maybe he's (or she's) not so little.

The possum hissed at the cat then ambled on over to the ladder that goes to the attic. I'm really not sure I am enjoying knowing this possum knows where the ladder to our attic is or that he knows how to climb it. Well, the jury is still out on that one. After I took this picture he fell and this is where he has remained. He's probably still in this same position scared to move. I've probably scared a couple of life units out of him today being so close.


No comments: