Friday, March 21, 2008

New Possums

We were outside tonight, just hangin' out, when Mr. Ricky brought over a box. He says to me "you want to see what's in the box?" Well, of course I do. Mr. Ricky brings over the most interesting things. One time he brought out a rattlesnake (dead) but it scared the bejeepers out of me. It might have just been the rattle, now that I think about it, but it still scared me. Anyway, back to tonight...He takes the lid off the box and there is a baby possum. Here it is.
It had fallen out of its' nest by his patio (fantastic patio, by the way). He scooped it up and put it in the box.

All the kids thought it was the cutest thing. Then, Anna comes out and sees it. She was amazed.

This video of her isn't the best visually, but you can hear her say "possum". Cracked us up.




No comments: