Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Aunt Betty got a beautiful gardenia plant for her birthday. (You remember those pics, right?) Anyway, after only a week in the nursing home (and yes, I watered it) it started dying. I took it home to nurse it back to health. I kept it indoors and took it outdoors. Nothing seemed to help or hurt. So, I decided to plant the thing and see what would happen. So here it is, in all it's stickly glory. I cut off all the dead stems and cut down to live stuff and this is what's left. I promise to take a picture if/when it grows it's first new leaf.


Sadie got a recorder today. A real good one (wink, wink) it cost a dollar. But she's learning to play under my tuteledge (I'm sure that's not how to spell it but you get the picture). Luckily this blog does NOT have sound or you would beg me to stop teaching. Anna doesn't seem to mind, however. Check out her hair, it looks like Sadie is blowing so hard it's messing with it.

No comments: