Friday, March 03, 2006


This was Madeline yesterday morning after I got done doing her hair. She actually asked me to put it up. Major girly breakthrough. She's had the pose down for awhile but it's the primping for the photo shoot that's been lacking.

I have the cutest picture of Anna today at her Daddy's soccer game. I took it with my phone. I will have to get someone younger than me to show me how to get it from my phone to my computer. Be looking forward to it either tomorrow or Sunday.

If you've read my profile, you know I won't be thinking about much on Sunday except watching the Oscars. One of my favorite days of the year. Ranks right up there with Opening Day of Baseball for the Rangers (another national holiday in our house). I love the red carpet shows, I love the cheesy acceptance speeches and I think Jon Stewart will do a bang up job hosting. Anyway, I've already told Conrad if he wants dinner he'll be in charge. I'll let you know how that goes.

For those of you that asked, Rache's due date was July 19. She said that they hope he makes it to 27 weeks and she is 20 weeks right now. She seems upbeat and positive so I'm happy to hear that. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

No comments: