Tuesday, March 07, 2006

too cute to pass up



Since I am going to a PTO meeting tonight and won't be around for any cuteness that might happen and heaven forbid anyone left here should actually think about capturing said cuteness...I offer for your viewing pleasure one of the cutest babies in the world. I am sure there are cuter, but I can assure you they do not reside at my house. Other ones have resided at my house, they are now grown and into other cute stages. This one however, is just now able to sit up on her own. She still lists and falls at times but darn, she's just so cute when she does it. If there was cuteness diabetes, we'd all have it.

In the top picture, she's taking a page from her mother, she's trying to get the cookies out of the box. She can't read, yet she knows there's something yummy in there. The second picture if of her in her little summer dress because the dress was hidden in the cookie picture. Look at her, just sittin' there, playin' with her toesies. I'm feeling a bit faint...I... must.... go......tttoooo ccccuuuuttteeee!!!!

No comments: