Wednesday, March 22, 2006

no theme

There's no particular theme to these pictures today. They were all taken this afternoon while the girls had Anna on the top bunk. Breathe, breathe.... she lived through it and so did I. Looks like they had a blast.
I think Madeline looks alot like her big brother Aaron in the picture below. The way she's holding her mouth and something about her eyes reminds me of him. It's not the first time I've looked at her and thought of him. (I know that totally excites you, Aaron, but I must tell the truth.)


Here's a funny Madeline story. Last Sunday we were driving to church and a police car was about to enter traffic from a shopping center. Madeline said "there's a policeman...everybody act normal"! I asked her father where she heard that from since I cower when I see men in uniform (they all scare me - authority figures and all - you know) and he says sheepishly " I might have said it once or twice".

No comments: