Friday, May 19, 2006

ACA Field Day 2006

Today was field day at ACA. I do believe a good time was had by all the students and for the most part the parents/adults. It was a beautiful, hot day but we all survived no worse for the wear. Although I must say, my arms are a beautiful golden brown.

At the beginning of the year each grade is given a colored shirt to wear for field trips and field day. You know how on opening day they let loose all those balloons or they drop them from a ceiling during political conventions? Well, that's exactly what Veteran's Park looked like today. Like someone put a bunch of colorful balloons on pairs of legs and they were running around having fun.

As I have stated on numerous occasions...These pictures are not in the order which I downloaded them. As a matter of fact, I had to download them twice and they are not in the order they were the first time. I will NEVER understand that.
This is Sadie's class. Sweet, huh? Looks can be deceiving. TeeHee!
This is Sadie and Mrs. Coffed her reading teacher. Sadie really likes her.
This is Sadie and Mrs. Lauver, her everything else teacher.
Taylor and Sadie, best buds.
This is Imani. She taught everyone a cheer for feild day, she's flat got some moves.

No comments: