Saturday, May 13, 2006

the things we do to amuse ourselves

This is cute little Banda who loves to watch the mouse arrow on the computer screen and try to get it. When she tires of that she just lays down between the mouse and the screen and rests.

By the way, the reason Anna and I are the only humans in the house this weekend is because it is Mother's Day weekend. Confused? Don't be. What I wanted for Mother's Day is peace and quiet after two weekends of my darling husband being gone. And being the darling he is he took the take the kids somewhere where I'm not before I go crazy look in my eye seriously. I love my husband. I will be topping off my weekend with a little culture when I go see "A Chrous Line". I'll let you know how it is.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. Especially Mumsey, Auntie B., Wendy and Pamela (you are the "mother" and protector of all kinds of creatures). I love you all and thank you for your love and encouragement. May you all be blessed with peace this Mother's Day.

No comments: