Monday, May 22, 2006

A view from where I sit

God's voice: "Anna, don't eat that apple".
Madeline: "I'm mucket ban"!
We got a new sprinkler today much to the delight of Sadie, Madeline, Brady and Kelsey.
God's voice: "Anna, I told you not to eat that apple".

I've instituted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy for non-life threatening issues.
I'm not sure if you can see the blue covering her bottom and running down her leg.

OK, I'm going to see if I can put this link on here. My Aunt Janis sent this to me and, like her, it amused me. If she gets stuck just use the mouse to move her and off she'll go again (you'll understand if you go here). http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/tetka.html
I'm guessing if it doesn't work as a link, you can copy and paste it into your searcher thingy up at the top of your page and get there that way. Will someone e-mail me and let me know if it worked as a link or not? Thanks!!!!!

No comments: