Thursday, May 18, 2006

Madeline's big day

Madeline graduated from Parent's Day Out at church today. It was a lovely ceremony. I walked into the building and started tearing up. Tissue moment! Madeline has grown so much (not only physically) this year. Mrs. Cavazos and Miss Joann are special people.
Madeline asked me the other day, "Mom, do you know who I have a crush on"? I asked who and she said all happy "Miss Joann". This is Miss Joann. She loves Madeline, too.
My first thought when I saw this picture (big brother took it) was "thank Goodness she has on underwear". It's not a given with Madline.
This is Mrs. Cavazos. She will always have a special place in our hearts. Madeline's first teacher (along with Miss Joann).
This is Madeline's friend Samantha. She'll be starting kindergarten with Madeline at ACA. Watch out ACA!

No comments: