Sunday, May 21, 2006

Madeline's home!

OK, so the pictures are in almost exact reverse order as they should be. So, here goes the reverse of our day. :)


This is Anna on the way back from picking up Madeline. I did not take this picture. You'll see why I say that in a minute.
I was driving and I took this picture. I don't recommend such an activity while driving but how else could I get the picture of my husband and "Love" the new addition to the family (thanks to my mom and Build-a-bear) and the girls? Priceless.
This is the first picture of Madeline once we got to McDonald's in Lindale, the halfway point between Shreveport and Arlington.
This is my brave mom. She's had Madeline since Thursday after her pre-school graduation. She lived through the experience and is willing to take on Sadie next - if she ever gets out of school!
This is a view on the drive to Lindale. We're going to pick up Madeline. We're very excited. Oddly enough, we missed that little chatterbox. Now that she's home, we're wondering what the hurry was. Just kidding!

She didn't get homesick until last night according to my mom. That's pretty good for a 5 year old, I think. Now she was the only child there and had my mom's undivided attention and had her wrapped around her finger so that may have had something to do with it. But doesn't every kid need to feel like the only one at some time? I'm so happy she had the experience and had a great time, too. Thanks mom!!!!!!

No comments: