Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Birthday Present

We went, yesterday, to Uncle Sam's store (Sam is my brother-in-law) and got Madeline's birthday present from my Mom. She got new soccer cleats and a new soccer bag. Check 'em out.

How 'bout those cleats? Don't you think she'll be really fast in those? At the very least, she'll be the cutest one out there.

Dallas East Sports in Dallas. If you are in need of soccer equipment, I can't think of a better place to get it.

My mom is out of the hospital. I thank you for your prayers for her. I think they think she has a pinched nerve. Yikes! Scared me. When you start talking about brain stuff it's scary. I think a pinched nerve is much better (although I am pretty sure it's VERY painful).

I was at the school today and one of the kindergarteners and I were talking and I asked her if she had a big brother. She said she didn't but that she had a big sister that was 24 and she came all the way to Texas from Brazil. She then told me that she wasn't born from her Mommy's tummy, that she was from another planet, she was an alien...all the way from Brazil. I thought I was going to fall over from laughing.

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

No comments: