Sunday, February 11, 2007

This afternoon, we learned the joy of static electricity.Then Sadie made a video. Here it is (it's actually the funniest of the several that she made).


I think it's funny that she thinks she has "viewers". Cracked me up when I watched it.

My sweetheart and I went to the Knights of Columbus Valentine's Dance tonight. We had a blast. We sat with choir people (on the dance floor, we were "choir members gone bad") and laughed and danced and had a lovely time. Ann, our terrific piano player had 4 dates. Here they are:


Ann and Bill

Ann and Sallie

Ann and Josh



Ann and Carl, who is as fun as he looks.

This is Joan (she's a soprano but we really like her anyway) and her husband John. For some reason, now I think it might be Jon but, however you spell it, they're a cute couple.

Carl and his actual wife, Sandy. She's in the choir and has been filling in for our fearless leader who has been down in the back. I said "fearless" not "painless".
Sallie's son Mark and his lovely wife, Renee, who is expecting. Boy, I hope I got her name right. Now, I'm filled with doubt but if I made a mistake, I apologize. It's late and I'm ready for SLEEP!
This is Ann and since she "rates" we all got to sit together. This is her sign.

And this is yours truly and my beloved. Don't you just love that beard? Well, I do.



Oh, and apparently, the thing to do at this dance is to use your beverage containers, be they cups or cans, and make a tower out of them. This was our tables' tower. Carl was in charge of ours. Nine high, that's pretty good.

Here's video of Sallie and Ann doing the "chicken dance". See the fun we Catholics have?



Ok, the last thing is that I won a 1 hour massage in the raffle. How cool is that? I can't wait to use it.

No comments: