Saturday, February 24, 2007

Caught, again

Once again, I have caught Anna doing something she shouldn't. Actually, Madeline told on her, that's why she's sitting there. She's showing me what Anna was doing.


Yep, that's a heart full of kisses, kinda in the middle of the table, and she's gotten to them.
Just having fun unwrapping them.
If she were really my daughter, she would not be wasting them like this. She'd have eaten every last one of them.
By the way, that peanut butter you see in the first picture is one of the recalled jars. Thursday night, I was still feeling poorly and all I wanted was to have a sandwich and go to bed. You know, fast, comfort food. We were out of balogna or baloney, whichever you prefer, so I went for the peanut butter. Then it occurred to me that there was a recall, that Peter Pan was involved so I thought I should check it out. Luckily it didn't take much looking (thank heaven for Google - love to google) to find out the recalled jars all have numbers that start with 2111...yep, that's my jar! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! Just poke pretzels in my eye and tell me not to cry. So, I had to settle for a ham and cheese. Not as comforting as balogna or peanut butter but I didn't go to bed hungry and was able to self-medicate myself into a nice deep sleep.
Now that you've suffered through that story, here's a video of Madeline singing at her choir program Thursday night. Someday, you'll be able to see all 4 songs they did. Once I figure out how to compress them so I can get them on "youtube".


No comments: