Friday, February 02, 2007

1 Year Anniversary

Today this blog is one year old. My first blog entitled "trial run" had this picture posted on it as a test.
To commemorate the day, I thought I would take a picture of the girls, today, so you could see how they've grown. If you're like me, they've grown up in front of you so you don't really see the change but if you look at the difference in the pictures you can really tell.

Thank you all for your support of this blog. I really enjoy hearing how you like to read it and that it sometimes makes you smile. If there are favorites out there, let me know and I'll share with y'all what your favorites are. Just e-mail me and in the next one, I'll let you know what the favs were. I'd be interested to know if any of them stand out.
As I have said before this blog really makes me look at life differently. Instead of saying "what a mess" I say "man, this will make a good blog". So while I still yell at the kids (and old people - see last post)) it's not as frequent and it's usually for a really good reason, like not bringing me champagne and bon-bons fast enough.
Thank you all again and please, weigh in as to your favorites (if you have one).
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! To Aaron, my youngest son. He turned 17 yesterday. He also got a part in his first musical "The Roar of the Greasepaint the Smell of the Crowd". I'm so happy for him and proud of him! Go Aaron! Happy Birthday! I love you, Mom.

No comments: