Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I hope your Valentine remembered you as well as my family remembered me. I got flowers, Conrad grilled some steak and "Krabby Patties" for the kids, some yummy candy (as you can see in the picture) and some new bedding, which I took a picture of but it looked like a cream color and it's actually a soft minty green color. Can't wait to crawl in there tonight.
Madeline checking out her "loot" from her class Valentine non-party. They had a field trip today to Casa manana (a theater in Ft. Worth for those non-locals) to see "Jack and the Beanstalk". It was very cute and the children were VERY well behaved. But, because they went on the field trip they didn't get to have a Valentine Party. But they did get to exchange valentines. She raked up!
This picture makes our bed look like a big pile of pillows. Well, it IS soft and comfy but I didn't know if looked so billowy.

These are my flowers. They're beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Thank you, my family, for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: