Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Pictures 2007

Here are just a few of the pictures I took in my "home studio" this week.

Anna was NOT a good subject on picture day. She wanted nothing to do with sitting still or even standing still. This is about as good as it got by herself.
Sadie on the other hand was pretty as a picture and posed wonderfully.
These are my favorite shots of Madeline. The top one because it shows her whole dress and the bottom one because....she's just so darn cute in it. It's just her.

And, of course, we got the Easter eggs out.

See (in the video) how demure my lovely daughters can be.


Anna has found her basket. Cute ears, Anna!
Madeline during the egg hunt. We only hid 102 of those eggs you saw in the previous picture and video. My saint of a mother filled most of those eggs while I was gone to church on Saturday night.
Mary, keeping watch over the egg.
Jon, loving his "SpongeBob Bunny pants" Easter goodies.


No comments: