Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh, my, Wicked!!!!!

Today was the day. The day I've been waiting for since I don't remember. The day we go to see....Wicked!

I would just like to say "OH MY GOODNESS"!!!! Excuse my language but that was the best freakin' show I've ever seen. So worth the wait.

The special effects were superb, the singing so great, the costumes amazing...just unbelievable. If you have the chance to go see it...DO NOT PASS IT UP!

This is a picture of the lady who played "Elfaba" (the wicked witch of the West). She's beautiful as you can see...
...here. Obviously, Madeline and Sadie with her. Her name is Victoria Matlock and she can sing like nobody's business. So could Glinda.
This is the girls' playbills. The got Elfababa's autograph along with Doctor Dillamond (Tom Flynn) and Boq (Josh Lamon). I realize most of you won't know who those people are - characters or live people but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So if you're dying to know, e-mail me and I'll explain them.

No comments: