Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Correction

OK, I only just now realized that my link to "the music mommy" blog was incorrect. It has been fixed and you can now click on it and go straight to it. I have no idea who Stephanie Apperson was (the person's blog that would pop up instead of Jen's). Sorry if there was any offensive stuff in her blog. I didn't even take time to read it, how un-blog supportive of me.

Anyway, no new news on the employment front, although, my bank teller told me about 1-800-Flowers.com and I went there and I fit all the requirements so I may look into that to tide me over until a "real" job comes my way.

I did speak to another Medical Transcription job place (well, IM'd with them) and they hire newbies but you have to buy their software. Again, if I could buy their software, I wouldn't be in this predicament. aaaarrrrgggghhhh. Maybe if I work at the flower thing and make the money for the software.....hmmm, that needs some thinking on it.

And, just for kickers, our heat is out today. And, oddly, I do know we paid the bill. We just paid it on Friday and we have hot water (the pilot light is on and everything) so I know it's not that. And, of course, it's supposed to get really cold tonight. Yay us! The heating guy is supposed to come sometime this afternoon. I hope he gets here before I have to leave this freezing house.

And, Sadie is home sick today. She threw up last night. YUCK! So, all those grandiose plans I had for today are out the window. Although, I did get alot done on the computer. All my various things I need to be sending out as PTO President have now been printed and are ready to go up to the school for copying and sending out. The bad thing about Sadie being home is that she had perfect attendance going this year. It was an actual goal of hers that she shared with me early in the year. I feel bad for her because she doesn't feel bad now, but you have to be 24 hours puke free before you can return to school.

Well, that's all the news from here. Hope you all have wonderful, warm, puke-free day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for fixing the link to my blog!!! Sorry you dealt with puke today - that's definitely no fun!