Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Eve!

Jon and I took Aaron to the airport yesterday (New Year's Eve).
These are my boys! Handsome and tall! We had a blast while Aaron is here and I love that they get along so well and enjoy each other's company. Gives me hope for the girls.
Then, on to the New Year's Eve party. What are you looking at Anna, that has your hair standing on end? Yeah, I know, it's static, but it's still funny!
Sadie, laying the trap for our annual laugh at people driving by and popping our pop-its. See this blog for last year's romp. OK, don't click on anything, I went back to link last year's New Year's Eve party on here and I guess they get dumped after a certain amount of time. It only went back to February. Sorry! You'll just have to know we get a big kick out of unsuspecting people driving right into our Pop-It trap!
Mr. Ricky being the "grillmaster".
Me playing "Guitar Hero". I am JAMMING DOWN, PEOPLE!
Lisa, my neighbor, calls me in and tells me that Anna wants her picture taken. I look over and she's sitting there like this, holding up my camera, saying "picture". Is she a ham or what?
First picture of the new year! Aren't Lisa and Phillip cute?
Our first picture of the new year. Awwww!
And, finally, roasting of marshmallows. Yummy!
Happy New Year, Everyone. I wish you and yours (and mine) a year of prosperity, excitement of the fun kind, adventure and laughter.
Thank you all, once again, for reading my blog and taking this journey through life with me. I enjoy doing it and I love hearing that it makes you laugh, or cry or think. Well, I don't know that I've ever made anyone think but, just humor me.
Here's to another year of wanglerworld adventures!

No comments: