Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Validation

I have been validated!

I feel it was my own blog entry (seen here) that made a Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reporter file the following report.
http://www.star-telegram.com/330/story/567763.html


So, as you can see, I now feel as though I am a mover and a shaker. Having an impact on what newspapers print. How can you beat it?

OK, so this won't be my only update today...

IT'S THE RANGERS HOME OPENER TODAY!!!!!!!! I'll tell you all about it tonight.

Have a super-dee-dooper fantastic day.

Thank you, Ann Wood, for sending me the link to this story. I don't know if this was the story you sent, since yours had video, I think. But this is validation enough! Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO funny! I told Tim about your post and he thought that was so crazy.

Do you wanna do a meme? If so I "tagged" you - just got to my post today to see...