Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Radio Griffin

Yesterday, I had the privilege to be interviewed by Marcus at Radio Griffin. What's that? You don't know what Radio Griffin is? Well, that's the radio station that the school has. It's at 87.9 on the FM dial and you can pick it up on your radio when you are in the parking lot of the school. It reaches about 1/2 a block beyond in either direction as well.

Anyway, if you'd like to hear my interview, click on this link and find the date 4/22/08 and click on that.

http://radiogriffin.com/audio_page.aspx (Update on post - I forgot to put the link in there the first time so if you tried to click on something and it failed, it is entirely my fault.)

I personally haven't been able to get my computer to do it, but Conrad got his to when I forwarded the link to him so hopefully you will be able to also.

No comments: