Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This video may seem like I'm spying on my across-the-street-neighbor, however, I am only using the sound portion of this video so you can hear the incessant whistling noise that is ever-present at our house.

We think it's the stadium. The wind whistling through the arches (that I so enjoyed watching go up) is what we think is making the never-ending noise at our house. And, it's not just at our house, of course, it's all over our neighborhood.

At first, I thought it was the trains that come and go throughout the night in Arlington. However, trains are not braking endlessly so it can only be one thing. The stadium. I hope that putting the roof on will stop the insanity. If you hear of someone going berserk for no reason here in Arlington, keep this sound in mind. It's enough to drive a sane man or woman crazy.

No comments: