Saturday, July 29, 2006

The family that plays together...

Here are all the girls playing the piano. I think we all have potential.

OK, so we went to see "Brooklyn" today. It had Diana DeGarmo (from "American Idol" fame) and Melba Moore (a Tony Award winner) in it. It was very good. There are only 5 people in this show and 3 people off stage as, I guess you would call them, back up singers. It was upbeat, sweet, gritty and fairy tale-ish. That Diana can flat sing. As can the rest of the cast. They were just great. I had no idea what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised. Thank you again, Uncle Ernie!

On to more delivering news...Rachel did have her baby. It went to Neo-natal for tests and the x-ray showed nothing but the MRI showed a little bit of the C-Cam left. The baby (Eden) was born at 9:40 something and weighed 7 lb. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. I think I got all that right. Rachel should be going home tonight and I'm not sure if the baby will be or not. It got out of neo-natal but then went back in for breathing erratically. Keep Eden and Rachel in your prayers. They're not quite out of the woods, but I think they're seeing some light.

No comments: