Monday, July 31, 2006

Why I don't like to eat at home

So today we treated ourselves to a little Chic-a-lay (as Madeline calls it) and here is sweet little Anna enjoying herself having a french fry or maybe a bit of chicken nugget. Isn't she sweet? Doesn't she look like she's the picture of prim and proper? Weeeellllll, just you wait....
Oh yeah...this is her at home at dinnertime feeding herself some green beans. Aaron was feeding her tonight because I was trying to make that complicated dinner...what's it's name...? Oh, yeah, frozen pizza. Well, you do have to read the package you know. Anyway, so I look over and this greets me. Oh, lovely. My immediate thought? Cool blog pictures.




Please keep Aunt Betty in your prayers. For those of you who don't know, the Dr. is saying the end is near for her. Six months or less. Please keep her and Uncle Ernie and Peggy (her twin) in your prayers.

No comments: