Thursday, December 14, 2006

Anna and I went to Wal-Mart today. The cats had never been so happy to see two people return as we had been out of cat food for 24 hours so they were STARVING little kitties.

There are good things and bad things about Anna being able to walk. One of the good things is that when we get home from Wal-Mart or somewhere else where I may have several bags or something heavy to carry in, I can put her down on the ground and tell her to go to the door and she will. Usually by the time I have gathered up whatever treasures we've found and gotten to the door she's just about there.

Now there seems to be a little trouble with her wanting to go into the house. In this series of pictures, I am telling her "Anna, come into this house". "Anna, it's time to come in". "AAAANNNNNAAAAA, get yourself in this house this instant".

Well, I would, Mom, if you said the magic word.
"Well, no, I'm not sure if spankin' is a magic word".

No comments: